This is the rules page for the Paper Gods wiki! The series is written by Amanda Sun, and is a fantasy series set in Japan that follows Katie Greene, a foreigner (gaijin), trying to survive in her new home! To help make this wiki a safe and fun place, we must have some rules. They are as follows:
What should and should not be on this wikiEdit
This wiki is all about the Paper Gods trilogy by Amanda Sun. As such, only information regarding the series and the author should be on this wiki.
We also allow fanfiction. For more information on that, please click the link.
Speculation is not allowed on the main pages of this wiki. Blogs/forums are the only places where it is acceptable to post speculation.
This wiki is not opinion based and as such should be written from a neutral point of view. That means it should include facts, not personal opinions. If your edit includes a phrase similar to "some fans think" that it is breaking this rule.
User pages, message walls, blogs, and forumsEdit
Please do not edit other people's user pages. You may leave messages on their message wall, but do not alter or delete anything that does not have your name on it.
Invasive/obstructive Floaters and Forced Audio are not allowed on any page. They block links and makes navigation difficult especially for Mobile users.
You may not delete or alter existing posts on any talk pages, even your own, with the exception of admins (called Kami), who can delete messages if deemed necessary.
As for blogs and forums, please do not make any spam posts.
- No personal attacks, threats, or name-calling directed at other people.
- No excessive use of adult/offensive content.
- No spamming or trolling.
- Do not impersonate other users.
- Do not spread false information about other users.
- Do not support or encourage vandalism.
- Listen to what the Mods tell you to do.
- Do not purposefully try to cause a disturbance.
- Refrain from speaking about such controversial topics as religion and politics.
- Please speak in proper English sentences that everyone can understand.
- Do not spam.
- Do not use uppercase excessively.
- Do not use emoticons excessively.
- Do not use offensive/adult language.
- Do not talk about sex, drugs, violence, or real world weapons.
- Do not advertise other wikis.
- Do not give spoilers.
- Do not harass other users.